1. College - 100% attendance since meeting with faculty head last week, hurrah! Haven't yet managed to be on time for a lesson but better than nothing. And we're onto new modules, which is better. I've done all the British government stuff before when I was at Uni, so that's easy. On to American history in history, which is also interesting and bonus, I know a lot of it already (although slightly worrying that I can answer some of the rest of the class's questions when the teacher can't but that's only a bonus for me as far as I'm concerned) and in English, I'm discovering that Sylvia Plath is kind of awesome. So, algood.
2. Work - So. Dead. Weather has been awful recently and roads around the hotel are flooding every day so during the week we're averaging about two customers a night (not including drinkers). At the same time, not having to work more than an hour or so in the evenings is very much of the love though I don't think my wages at the end of it all will agree. But! I am going to be moving into the hotel in January until I find a flat so I won't have to worry about much rent anyway. And free food! C'est awesome.
3. House - Ugh. Only a week until Housemate Jen is gone and it'll be months before I see her again. :( Also, I have to pack all my things, organise storage and hire a van and move everything on my own just before New Year. Bleurgh. Might get Cute Polish Boy to help me out as he is brilliant and lovely.
4. Uni - Got an email from UCL, asking to do a small assessment for the English department. Which I love because pulling poems apart is what I'm good at. So, no worries. Although if anyone could recommend a good medieval text that I can read in the next two weeks, I'd appreciate it. We don't study medieval stuff in class and it'll look good if I can talk about having read some on my own time. Of course, I have not. Unless the Iliyad counts? How old is that?
5. Mad Crush - still mad. The question is, do I remain in this enjoyable state of fancying him (always my favourite part of any pursuit) and imagining how good it could be, or ask him out and find out that the reality might not be as good? Ordinarily I'd just go for it but its so much fun just hanging out with him and having it easy and not awkward that I'm kind of loathe to ruin it. And its not like I'd have much time to see him anyway. Of course, I'm pretty sure he'll say yes if I ask him out so maybe reality would be better? I don't know. Blah. I'll give it until New Year and see how it goes I reckon. December is for having fun so I'm not going to rock the boat at the moment.
ONLY A WEEK TILL TIME OFF AND CHILLING AND SHOPPING AND PARTYING IN LONDON, WOOT! And after I come back, only four days of college left before Chrimbo, yay! :D!